Re: Autoconf trouble

Le mer, aoû 01, 2001, à 09:06:33 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

Well, it takes some time to get through to testing.

yup; but you've mentioned unstable, haven't you ? (anyway, the problem seems
to be whole on non-i386 arches).

True.  I hope this won't be until 2.50 is more commonly available.

Shouldn't take too long. Given that autotools and libtool are "optional", I
bet a recent version of them will make into woody (when woody==stable). For RPM distros,
they increment their counters so quickly I think by November we should be pretty safe
:-)

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.