Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Enable Assistive Technology on Fedora20

On 04/16/2014 05:55 PM, Vadim Rutkovsky wrote:
Hi Fergus,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM, yumingfei cn fujitsu com <yumingfei cn fujitsu com> wrote:

But on gnome3, no obvious mark to set it enabled.
I can find some assistive parameters in universal access.
I tried to set all available parameters to ON but it didn't work.(after logout)
Do I miss anything?Or we can set it in terminal by dconf-edit?
That would be 'gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface toolkit-accessibility true'

Thanks very much! I get the point now.
And it seems that only corresponding user can change its gnome settings.