[gnome-desktop-testing] Enable Assistive Technology on Fedora20

Hi:

I'm trying to use dogtail to do some app test.
It has a requirement that AT should be enabled.

For gnome2, I can set it easily by:
applications->preferences->accessibility->assistive technologies preferences

But on gnome3, no obvious mark to set it enabled.
I can find some assistive parameters in universal access.
I tried to set all available parameters to ON but it didn't work.(after logout)
Do I miss anything?Or we can set it in terminal by dconf-edit?
I found a11y parameters in dconf-edit but no assistive technology on or something.

I really appreciate if you can give me some advice. :)

Thanks
Fergus Yu