Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] patch - gedit/gedit_chains.py

Hey tac et al,

The script is meant to be run from root folder, this is ./bin/desktop-testing.

This is documented, but you are welcome to discuss is your diff is a better approach.

Cheers,
Ara.

tac wrote:
Hi Ara and all,
Actually when I tried out the Revision 5 from gnome svn repo, I couldn't start the demo test
by typing ./desktop-testing in the gnome-desktop-testing bin dir.
Don't know whether this is a problem, but changing the the TESTS_SHARE dir make
more sense to me.

Thanks,

    Tac

ps. below for reference
-bash-3.2$ diff desktop-testing desktop-testing.bak
7c7
< import pdb
---

15c15