Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Bazaar import of SVN module

Hello,

To create the account I guess I have to set:
- Abilities: Access to subversion
- GNOME module: gnome-desktop

gnome-desktop-testing (as in the SVN branch) or desktop-testing aren't available
in the drop-down list. Is gnome-desktop the correct value to fill out the form?

Best regards,
    Javier