Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Bazaar import of SVN module

Yes,

The imports are only in one direction, thus the availability of created
new branches is there.

The work of merging everything back to SVN have to be done there, but
having the possibility of having branches instead of patches still worth
it, IMHO.

I am not sure if you have permissions in SVN. Please, refer to the
documention in the GNOME wiki to obtain an account [1]

Thanks,
Ara.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts