Re: gnome-shell.main.pot is incorrect

Hello!

23.04.2022 15:29, Claude Paroz пишет:
Le 23.04.22 à 12:43, Guillaume Bernard a écrit :
My recommandation, in order to have a more updated version of packages would be to use Fedora instead of CentOS. Version in the Fedora repositories is gettext 0.21. We can compile or use a backport repository to have this updated version in the current image but it would break the KISS principles we need to follow to
have a long-term maintainable system.

Another simple solution is migration to python:3.9 docker images which is Debian-based and already contains gettext 0.21.

--
Best regards, Yuri Konotopov