Re: Can we enforce beta release for the freeze

FWIW I agree that freeze should apply to tarballs, i.e. any features or UI changes not in a tarball release by the beta tarball deadline ought to be delayed until the next release cycle. Dropping major changes a week later isn't fair to Shaun and anyone else working on documentation. But that's pretty harsh.

On the other hand, a solution that requires cloning Georges is not really a solution....