Can we enforce beta release for the freeze

Hi all,

I just wasted a whole lot of time trying to figure out why I wasn't
seeing GNOME 40 settings in both Rawhide and Tumbleweed, only to
discover that gnome-control-center didn't get an upstream 40.beta
release until a few hours ago today.

This is extremely frustrating. For all practical purposes, that means
the freeze actually started today, not last week, because we can't do
post-freeze work on unreleased software.

The freeze is pointless without beta releases, so what can we do to
enforce that beta releases happen?

Thanks,
Shaun