Re: GitLab migration: Thursday, March 26, starting 23 CET

On Thu, 2020-03-26 at 08:37 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
Tarballs are always due on Saturday. We don't have Monday deadlines
anymore.

        Hi,
yes, I know. That's the reason why I moved to Friday releases.

there should still be plenty of time to do so afterwards on Friday
or Saturday if everything goes as planned.

It depends which part of the globe you reside, aka the time zone, how
your day is scheduled and so on.

Let's see how the things will go. Maybe I'm too "proactive" here.

By the way, the schedule for 3.38 is still open. I noticed your
thread on the release-team, dated like two weeks ago.
        Bye,
        Milan