Re: GitLab migration: Thursday, March 26, starting 23 CET

On Thu, 2020-03-26 at 09:14 +0100, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
gitlab.gnome.org will be down during migration to the new data center
starting today at 23 CET. Unfortunately due to the amount of data it is
not feasible to migrate without downtime. As transferring the data will
take about 6 hours, we estimate it will be operational again between 9
and 12 CET on Friday, March 27. The code will be still accessible from
GitHub mirrors.

        Hi,
it seems it clashes with 3.36.1 release schedule (to be done till 28th
this week), thus if anything goes wrong... I also moved to release on
Friday, instead of Monday (weekend is out of question here), thus
having git/gitlab.gnome.org unreachable for the whole morning makes it
difficult here. Or is it only about gitlab.gnome.org, thus
git.gnome.org will left unaffected? If so, then it's fine. If not, I
guess it's too late to postpone the migration and do it after the
release time, is it not?
        Bye,
        Milan