Re: Regarding behaviour of Gnome and Fedora members

On Jun 12, 2020, at 7:53 AM, Ty Young via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

"also, I'd recommend getting anger management classes, because you're one step away from throwing bricks into  and looting independently owned small-businesses, staging an insurrection, declaring an autonomous zone, and extorting businesses.”

Your behavior is complete unacceptable. If anyone wondered if your behavior supported white supremacy, they certainly know now.

I can’t fathom finding a way to work with you on pretty much any topic at this point.

Go away and educate yourself, because your behavior is not welcome here.

— Christian