Re: Regarding behaviour of Gnome and Fedora members

On 6/12/20 7:20 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2020-06-12 at 05:50 -0500, Ty Young wrote:
They have engaged in racism and censorship
You seem to confuse the terms "censorship" and "moderation". You may
want to look up definitions. If that takes too much time, then a short
(but likely also "unfriendly") summary could be http://xkcd.com/1357/

Furthermore, Reddit stuff and Fedora lists are third-parties.
The scope of this list is about GNOME *development* instead.