Re: Regarding behaviour of Gnome and Fedora members

On Fri, 2020-06-12 at 07:48 -0500, Ty Young wrote:
Sorry, what condescending remarks have I made? I would like to
correct them, if possible. And what will be done about GNOME
foundation member's condescending remarks regarding their users:

The pattern to first try to make people spend time to collect specific
remarks made by someone and then challenge  single items in lengthy
conversations in public is usually not a good use of time. As written
before: https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/CodeOfConduct/ReporterGuide

If you think that the CoC committee may have a "conflict of interest"
then that's unfortunate but up to each self-governed online community
which committees and workflows they have to foster a healthy community.

HTH,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net