Re: Regarding behaviour of Gnome and Fedora members

On 6/12/20 7:02 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Fri, 2020-06-12 at 06:49 -0500, Ty Young via desktop-devel-list
wrote:
<snip>
Your reply violates the Code of Conduct, IMO, namely be respectful,
empathetic, considerate, patient and generous and friendly sections
of
the community guidelines. If you don't have anything constructive to
say
or, at the very least, can't say it in a polite way, I'd ask that
you
don't reply. Thanks.
I don't think I need to be any of those things with somebody like you.
Very courteously, I think you should leave this mailing-list, and this
community.

All GNOME members are requires to follow the Code of Conduct, are they not? I have no problem leaving this list if this matter could be resolved. There isn't a whole lot of activity here and I forgot I was even subscribed, to be honest.