Re: Regarding behaviour of Gnome and Fedora members

On 6/12/20 6:33 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Fri, 2020-06-12 at 05:50 -0500, Ty Young via desktop-devel-list
wrote:
So, could anything be done about any of this?
You said you were leaving 8 months ago:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/issues/1661#note_609870

I think it might be a good idea if you did.

You can use this link to ask for your gitlab account to be closed:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/new?issue%5Bassignee_id%5D=&issue%5Bmilestone_id%5D=

That was in regards to Gitlab, not Reddit and in general is irrelevant. Reddit is a website not owned or controlled by GNOME. I have posted positive content on said forum:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gnome/comments/gyjrbk/hell_has_frozen_over_mutlitasking_customization/

Your reply violates the Code of Conduct, IMO, namely be respectful, empathetic, considerate, patient and generous and friendly sections of the community guidelines. If you don't have anything constructive to say or, at the very least, can't say it in a polite way, I'd ask that you don't reply. Thanks.