Re: Matrix IRC bridge considered harmful

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 10:53 PM Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
So it seems we have two GNOME clients for Matrix

Since I know some of the people who keep using IRC are actually using
something like irssi (maybe with tmux/screen) or weechat and care more
about a terminal option than a GNOME one, let’s mention there are
several terminal clients available too, including a weechat script.
Granted, if the motivation for that method is to “always be connected”
then a GNOME client would do the job as well for Matrix.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker