Re: Matrix IRC bridge considered harmful

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 8:20 PM Link Dupont <link sub-pop net> wrote:
On Wed, 2020-02-12 at 20:16 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
The Matrix folks offered to host our instance on
[Modular](https://modular.im/) just like they already do for KDE and
now Mozilla too[1], so sysadmin time is not a problem, is it?

[1] they just switched, details at
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/synchronous-messaging-at-mozilla-the-decision/50620

https://gnome.modular.im already exists. Do we know who created it or
who at Modular.im can clue us in?

Yes, Matthew. I’m sure he’ll jump in here at some point. He’s probably
not reading d-d-l as closely as we are, so give him a bit of time. ☺

I’ll poke him if we have a specific question that needs his immediate
attention. In the meantime, I guess the ball is the GNOME court.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker