Windows runner for CI now generally available!

Hi everyone,

Good news! Thanks to OpenAtMicrosoft and our staff we have set up a Windows runner for the GNOME/ group. Right now it's a single runner with the "windows" tag attached, feel free to use it as you see fit.

How to use it
Here's is an example on how to use a specific runner with a tag:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml#L43

For the new Windows runner, the CI configuration would be something like:
windows job:
  stage:
    - build
  tags:
    - windows

More documentation about tags:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/yaml/README.html#tags

A report to Microsoft
Part of the the deal for getting the keys is that we will write a report to Microsoft. If you start using the runner regularly, could you write to me in an email a short summary about how are you using the Windows runner and how that benefits us and our users using Windows or Microsoft platforms?

+ other Microsoft product keys
Additional good news is that we also got some Microsoft product keys such as Visual Studio Ultimate, Office 365, Office Professional, Outlook, .Net, Windows 10, Visio Professional, Visual Basic, Exchange, etc. If you have a strong use case that would be of benefit for the GNOME project and community please reach out to me so we can discuss it.

Lastly, let Bartłomiej, Andrea or me know if the runner is working well for you.

Cheers,
Carlos