Re: I believe we should reconsider our sys-tray removal

I second the request to revisit this. Britt's argument about fragmenting the user experience makes a lot of sense. Is there a place in the System menu (the top-right corner menu) where these application icons + menus could live? The GSConnect extension adds an entry there.