Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:33:09PM +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
Bug trackers are an awful metric, with a clear and demonstrable bias.

For an application that regularly released in an utterly broken state,
a bug tracker is a decent indication.

Nevertheless, as I said: I don't *care* about Documents. I care about the
fact that we've added and removed things from GOA without establishing even
a scrap of a process.

And what was the process through which GTK broke GNOME Terminal by
dropping geometry hints?

If you stopped from lashing out at everyone you think is questioning your
ability to do your job for just *five minutes* you'd have realised that
this thread could have ended 80 emails ago

No, I am only fending off bullshit Brexit/Trump level fake news, and I am
lashing out at people who think their time is worth more than others.

you just needed to open a wiki
page and write down what the process for adding a new service and removing
an existing service in GOA works, and what are applications supposed to do
in either case.

The Wiki already has that.