Freezes in effect

Hi developers!

It's that time of the year again: a new stable release, 3.34, fast approaching. That means it's time to lock down our feature set and go into bugfixing mode. As usual, the following freezes are now in effect:

* API/ABI freeze
* Feature freeze
* UI freeze
* String change announcement period

If you need to break API/ABI freeze, feature freeze, or UI freeze for some compelling reason, you may seek approval from <release-team gnome org>. We're more likely to grant freeze breaks closer to the start of the freeze period (i.e. now) rather than later.

For string changes, please announce your changes to <gnome-i18n gnome org>.

Let's make 3.34 amazing!

Michael