Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

Hi Adel,

On Fri, 2019-04-26 at 04:29 +0200, drago01 via desktop-devel-list wrote:
Assuming there is a problem in the first place which I doubt. I never
heard of a case where someone refused to contribute to a project just
because the default branch is called master.

I'd suggest to focus on real world problems instead instead of
creating some by fixing a non existing one.
I think this is too short sighted, because just because you don't see a
problem does not imply that there is none.  It's not implying the
opposite either, which makes it more complicated than just saying "I
don't know what you're talking about, leave me alone".

Cheers,
  Tobi