Gtranslator new release and rename

Hi all,

We've recover the gtranslator development and we've modernized the
interface and fixed some bugs.

Today we've an stable version that's a *lot better* than the old stable
version from 2015.

With this new modernization we're thinking about change the name to
something like "Gnome Translations", and maybe a logo redesign would be
a good idea too.

Now I want to know what's the best way to release today. Should we go
directly to gtranslator-3.30.2? Or should we wait for the next gnome
release cycle to release a stable version?

I want to push this new stable in flathub as soon as possible and try
to update main distributions version of gtranslator.

Regards.