Re: GNOME 3.31.1 released

Thanks for your first release, Abderrahim! It's great to have you helping with releases.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Abderrahim Kitouni <akitouni gnome org> wrote:
There haven't been many updates to the GNOME modules in this release, I blame this partly on the fact that we had a problem with the script sending the release reminder emails.

Thanks to some help from Andrea, I believe this should be fixed going forward.

Michael