Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 17:37 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
Hi Carlos,

I think we might be talking about two different things. I was just
referring to CGit links, not anything with bugs/issues and users. For
example, redirecting this:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/nautilus/tree/README.md

to this:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/blob/master/README.md

And in constructing this example for this email, I discovered that
this
redirect ALREADY WORKS. Nevermind me. Carry on being awesome.

It only works partially. Fragments can't be redirected, and GitLab
doesn't seem to be willing to add the one-liner to the code:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/126