Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

Hi Carlos,

I think we might be talking about two different things. I was just
referring to CGit links, not anything with bugs/issues and users. For
example, redirecting this:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/nautilus/tree/README.md

to this:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/blob/master/README.md

And in constructing this example for this email, I discovered that this
redirect ALREADY WORKS. Nevermind me. Carry on being awesome.