Re: [GitLab] Projects moved, general comments, tips of the week, question of the week

> I apologize, if I sounded inappropriate earlier.

No worries, it was fine. I probably wasn't clear in the past what people need to do to discuss these priorities and it's a very valid question.

Cheers

Carlos Soriano
GNOME Board of Directors

On 28 February 2018 at 17:38, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 2018-02-28 at 15:39 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
> Hope this was useful and clarified any doubt you might have, it
> certainly took some time to write.

        Hi,
thanks for the explanation. It was definitely useful for me. I agree
it's not simple to evaluate the priority. The "once per two months" can
change once everyone will start use the tool, but that's only another
nitpick from my side.

Again, thanks a lot for sharing all of that. I apologize, if I sounded
inappropriate earlier.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan