Re: [GitLab] Projects moved, general comments, tips of the week, question of the week

On Fri, 2018-02-23 at 21:40 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
If you have some issue or feature request that might impact GNOME as
a whole and you think it's important for GNOME create an issue in our
infra project and we can discuss if we should add it as priority for
GNOME.

        Hi,
I'm wondering, would it be better to have the potential issues
discussed more in public, like here, thus the GNOME
community/developers can decide which issues are important to them and
which not, instead of keeping the last word on a small subset of people
in some group in the GNOME's GitLab issue tracker? I do not expect
anyone periodically check whether any interesting topic wasn't added
there and eventually rise his/her voice there. And as always, different
people have different opinions, different priorities, different point
of view, different...
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan