Re: [GitLab] Projects moved, tips of the week and question of the week

It is not only script, right? Because repositories.txt does not exist under gitlab.gnome.org.

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 12:06 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 03:41:03PM +0200, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:

> > Hello Alberts,

> > I believe the hooks for emails are still installed, so there will be no

> > regressions in this regard regardless of the web frontend. If the migrated

> > projects are not sending commits to the mailing list we're doing something

> > wrong.

> Migrated projects are sending commits to mailing list, problem is that it

> is not possible to subscribe to these projects. Migrated projects has

> disappeared from "Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to?"

> list -  https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/options/commits-list.

The following script needs to be adjusted:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/sysadmin-bin/blob/master/mail/set-topics-svn-commits-list

--

Regards,

Olav