Re: [GitLab] Projects moved, tips of the week and question of the week

Hello Alberts,

I believe the hooks for emails are still installed, so there will be no regressions in this regard regardless of the web frontend. If the migrated projects are not sending commits to the mailing list we're doing something wrong.

Addtionally, now you can use the RSS feature as well as the notification options per project (the button with the bell icon).

It is not same, is it? I want to receive emails that are sent to commits-list:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/

Email is sent also for gitlab projects, but problem is that you can not subscribe to these projects.