Re: GitLab postmortem

Hi,
On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 04:48:57PM +0000, Philip Withnall wrote:
   7. The ability for a maintainer to push fixups to an old MR, or rerun
   failed CI pipelines on it, so that we don’t have to clone MRs to resurrect
   ones where the original author has wandered off; and people don’t have to
   remember to tick the “allow others to push to my branch” tickbox when
   creating an MR to allow the CI pipelines to be retried.
   Philip

Having the “allow others to push to my branch” on by default would already
help a lot in this regard.

Having "Remove source branch when merge request is accepted" as something
in my user settings configurable would be awesome too (I should also
file a bug here).

Thanks a lot for the awesome GNOME gitlab/ci.
 -- Guido