Re: GitLab postmortem

I would say things have been fantastic from the engagement team
perspective.  I think the engagement team is more accessible now that
we are using the same system as the rest of GNOME.  We are able to
project management ourselves and overall more efficient.

I don't think we are using gitlab at a level that we can offer
suggestions on improvement as we are primarily just using the issues
feature.

Anyone else on the engagement team should chime in if my views aren't a
complete representation of the engagement team. :)

sri