Re: [GitLab] Easter gift, GitLab Pages are now enabled

I would like to clarify a bit more,

My intention when I created that Hugo template months ago was for streamline apps websites if we ever wanted something like that. So you can see that creating that webpage with the Hugo template I created is a few lines of content and everything else is managed automatically. For example one of the sections is simply:
+++
date = "2015-07-18T14:08:29+02:00"
draft = false
img = "landscape.png"
weight = 1
orientation = "center"
+++
Nautilus (Files) is a file manager created to fit the GNOME desktop design and behavior, giving the user a simple way to navigate and manage files.

And you have few of them like this for section separation, as done here.

What I'm not sure about is if this is easier to contribute and maintain than the wiki, with all the custom styling we do in the wiki I'm starting to think that it could be. On the other hand it's not very obvious the end result of the Hugo website is when looking at these templates.

Ultimately it depends on how we see it... the proposal is there.

Cheers