Re: GitLab status update

Thanks for the update!

Is nautilus being manually synced to the remote at git.gnome.org? Will folks need to update their git configs? I see https://git.gnome.org/browse/nautilus now redirects to https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/

Any place I can keep an eye on for updates on how you plan to do the migration, specifically if the repos are going to be mirrored? Im curious the plan considering repository mirroring isn't in the Gitlab CE (https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/18732)