Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 9:55 PM Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
I don't disagree with anything you're saying. As long as there's an
easy way to get a list of issues with a specific label across all
projects (and projects in different groups?), then we'll figure it out.
And if there's not, we'll figure it out another way.

It looks like labels can be defined by either the project or the group:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/groups/GNOME/issues?label_name[]=newcomers

So as long as all the canonical GNOME repos are under that umbrella, it should work just fine.