Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

Hi,

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 12:20 PM <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
Another issue we haven't discussed yet is commit permissions. Right
now, everyone can commit anything to every repository, but with GitLab
we'll probably eventually want something more fine-grained where
*active* maintainers have more control over who is allowed to commit.
uhh, why? I think the lack of fine grained ACLs is an extremely useful feature of our current setup.  Are you concerned we might grow abusers at some point?

--Ray