Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

On Tue, 2017-05-16 at 16:24 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
On 16 May 2017 at 16:17, Germán Poo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:

Another potential pain point: in Bugzilla, one can move bugs
between
products. This happen when the bug has been reported to the wrong
product, or when triaging the bugs the developers know the bug is
somewhere else in the stack.

Gitlab does not allow moving bugs between products. It is expected
be in 8.6 [1], but that is not for sure.

You can move issues between projects on the same instance, even with
the community edition.

The issue you link was closed a year ago after the merge. Release
8.6.0 of the community edition was released around the same time.

Glad to know about it. I looked for the status at the bottom, clearly I
was looking at the wrong place (everyday I learn something new :-)

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/