Renaming a project

Hi,

I would like to rename Gtef (GTK+ text editor framework) to Tepl (Text
editor product line). I don't really like the name Gtef.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Gtef

- The wiki page can easily be renamed, with a redirection for the old
  page.
- What to do about the git repo? Creating a new repo with the new name
  and placing the old one in the deprecated section?
- For the bugzilla product it's less important, especially if we move to
  GitLab.

This page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner
doesn't contain guidelines for renaming a project. I can fill that gap
after doing it for Gtef.

--
Sébastien