Re: gtk-doc goes python

On 05/13/2017 06:30 PM, Stefan Sauer wrote:
A quick status update. Now everything is python, yeah! There seem to be
some issues with python-2.X vs. 3.X still. For now 2.X is better tested.
Please report issues as usual. I'll do some more cleanup and then we
will release this. In the next cycle we make the code actually look like
python (right now it is a 1:1 port).
The python 2/3 issues should be fixed too. Please test, if there are no
bug introduced by the port, I'll cut a release in about a week.

Stefan

Stefan