Re: Renaming a project

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 7:15 AM, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
- What to do about the git repo? Creating a new repo with the new name
  and placing the old one in the deprecated section?

I believe you can push the new git repo.

Remember to update jhbuild
If your project was built by gnome-continuous (it doesn't look to me
like it is), you'd want to update that too.

Then file a bug like this:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/769952

- For the bugzilla product it's less important, especially if we move to
  GitLab.

There isn't as much of a need for a bugzilla redirect and you should
be able to rename the bugzilla product yourself:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=gtef

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha