Re: Building GNOME in restrictive network environments

We also experienced this issue at the newcomers workshop as many flatpak manifests also download dependencies using the git:// protocol. It'd be great to have these fixed or maybe have a fallback behavior (having several URLs to try in the manifests?).

-Bastian