Re: Librsvg 2.41.0 is released

On Thu, 2017-01-12 at 11:37 -0800, Christian Hergert wrote:

Even the g_once magic is not enough because they would have separate
data sections for the static cached type id. So the get_type() for
the
failed registration would have G_TYPE_INVALID.

Oh oh oh, we were talking about different things.  You are talking
about statically linking a library that registers a GType; I was
talking about two things (static or not) that link to a shared library
that in turns registes a GType.

Yeah, your case would be a problem :)

  Federico