Re: Librsvg 2.41.0 is released

Hi,

On 5 January 2017 at 19:34, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com> wrote:

On 5 January 2017 at 18:25, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

As for Continuous, we should be able to add Rust to the Yocto base.
Unfortunately, the build bot is still not running (and it hasn't been
building images since early December), and I don't have access to it
to check why.

There's a meta-rust layer already, although I've not actually used it yet to
vouch for how good/bad it is.

FWIW, We use it in Genivi Development Platform. We were using an old
git version and we faced a lot of issues with that but I'm told that
most of those issues have been resolved. We recently (3 weeks ago)
upgraded to latest git and so far haven't seen any issues.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali