Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
This raises the question of who is going to review the currently
insufficient-bordering-on-useless code of conduct that we have for
GNOME online services and, more generally, for the community?

As you know, I'm also on the Foundation Board of Directors. I'd like
to reassure you that the board takes these issues very seriously and
has recently been discussing the best way forward.

I'm also currently chairing the Code of Conduct Working Group. While I
can't speak for that group, from a personal point of view I think it
makes sense to try and wrap up the Events Code of Conduct before
looking at the one for online behaviour. Thankfully we're on the cusp
of having that done, and much of the work that we've done in that area
may well be transferable to online conduct, so we should hopefully be
in a good position to move forward.

Allan