Re: GitLab migration status and roadmap

Just a quick update about performance. Seems their "performance team" is starting to bring some results, in the last release they report improvements in several places. You can take a look at https://about.gitlab.com/2017/08/22/gitlab-9-5-released/#performance-improvements

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 08:48:34PM +0200, Carlos Soriano wrote:
> Bugs can be migrated with https://gitlab.com/aruiz/gitlab-gnome-tools, is
> up to the maintainer what to do with them.

Note that this script has a lot of things it does NOT handle. As agreed
with Alberto I'm going to fork this into a better script.

Basic things like:
- ensuring old bugs correctly link to new bugs (bugzilla 123 -> github
  something)
- links from existing comments to other bugs (comment specifying
  bugzilla 123... which now could be anywhere)
- migrate users
- ensure users still get notifications on their open bugs
- what to do with e.g. keywords

are not handled by the current script.

Note this is not a complaint as I agreed to work on this.

--
Regards,
Olav