Re: Updating GNOME Goals?

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Not sure about who is the owner of a Goal... anyway, I'm making some movements to close AppData al Webkit2Porting goals.

Everything in core GNOME and also all tested apps have been ported already. MAny of the goals pages contain an extremely expansive list of modules hosted on git.gnome.org (that existed at the time the page was created). We'll never finish these goals if we feel responsible for everything.

Let's trim the goals pages down to cover just the stuff currently in gnome-suites-core.

Michael