Re: Updating GNOME Goals?

e 23/08/2017 à 13:58, Daniel Mustieles García a écrit :
Not sure about who is the owner of a Goal... anyway, I'm making some movements to close AppData al Webkit2Porting goals.

About /ModernAutotools and /NicerBuilds goals, I'd vote to move them to a new Deprecated section into the page, and move MesonPorting to he ongoing one, but this is just an opinion.

Sri contacted me too about these goals.

I agree that deprecating them is the best solution. Migrating to modern autotools can ease the migration to meson afterwards, but this is not mandatory.