Re: Updating GNOME Goals?

Not sure about who is the owner of a Goal... anyway, I'm making some movements to close AppData al Webkit2Porting goals.

About /ModernAutotools and /NicerBuilds goals, I'd vote to move them to a new Deprecated section into the page, and move MesonPorting to he ongoing one, but this is just an opinion.

My two cents :)

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 06:42:07PM +0000, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> I have gone ahead and contacted the
> owners of all the GNOME Goals that were more than a year old and asked
> whether they can either update the goal or retire it.

You contacted me for 4 different GNOME goals, but I'm definitely not the
owner of those! I'm probably just the latest person who edited those
wiki pages…

--
Sébastien