Re: Proposal: revisiting menus in Gnome

On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 01:37 +0100, Greg K Nicholson wrote:
I did know GUADEC was coming to Manchester, and I've been intending
look into it in more detail. Judging by last year's schedule I think
just need to get on with it and register. (For the completely
uninitiated, perhaps GUADEC's website could include some links to
info
about last year's event, as a rough guide to what to expect?)

As a workaround you can visit last year's website:

https://2016.guadec.org/

Michael